Thursday, October 15, 2009

Last Week of Autumn Color

This autumn I took a week of vacation so I could work on my second full time job. I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed creating them.



Tamarack Forest - Wood County Wildlife Area


Tree Skeleton in Marsh - Wood County Wildlife Area


Autumn Dike - Wood County Wildlife Area


Day before the moon was bombed - Wood County Wildlife Area


North Wood County Park Autumn Colors


Shore on rainy autumn day - Wood County Wildlife Area


Autumn Leaves - Wood County Wildlife Area


Forest Art - Dexter County Park, Wood County
"Photo was created by breathing on the lens causing a fog ring."


Yellow River Run - Riverview Park, Pittsville Wisconsin


Forest Abstract - Wood County Wildlife Area


Sandhill Wildlife Area Sandy Flat

No comments:

Post a Comment